Friday, October 30, 2015

Reason #4

Somewhere in the world a baby is being born


Maybe two or three or four babies being born right this second. OH! There's another little baby. And now another.

Babies are probably the happiest thing in life. Yes, they cry a lot but over all no body is happier than a baby.  Their lives are not yet tainted by violence, loss or broken hearts and their entire world revolves around being fed and sleeping. Sort of my dream. 

I get extremely happy every time I get to see a baby.  I'm the type of person who actually enjoys going to baby showers and 1st birthday parties. I consider shopping for baby gifts an awesome time rather than a chore. There's nothing quite like buying tiny shoes for feet who can't even walk yet or tiny jean and leather jackets for the babies to become future cool people of the world.  Babies have snuggies and blankets and the fluffiest little teddy bears that make you just gush.   Just knowing that there are an endless supply of babies appearing all the time can make me smile despite how terrible my day went. 
Just.... Awe

I think that people are either baby people or their not.  I've never met anyone in the grey area where they claim to "love babies" some days and "The thought of having children makes me sick" others.  Sure, there's your pretenders; many dads attempting to please their wives, or worse, daughters trying give their parents a grand child. Only you know deep within yourself weather you are a baby person or not.

So, during the time that you've been reading this blog post, about 1 minute 255 new innocent little bald heads have popped into our world.  Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment