Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Reason #9  The ugliest blue crop top ever

So at my work, we have a clothing piece that is by far the most hideous thing any of us have ever ever seen.  It is a blue plaid shirt, cropped so it stops right above the belly button. Nobody I know would ever wear that. 

The first time I saw the shirt, I thought some idiot had come along with scissors and snipped half the thing off. I was shocked to realize that an actual designer would create that. 

We have a little game at work called the surprise shirt. Every so often, one of my co-workers will hide the shirt around to a mysterious place and who ever finds in bursts out laughing.  I honestly can't even deal with customers when I see it.  It makes coming to work so much more enjoyable.  We also have a little competition on who ever can sell the ugliest little blue crop top ever wins two dozen subway cookies. The other day, my coworkers made me try it on and walk around the entire store. I'm 90% sure now I know what I'm getting for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment